Standard for organizational calculations Enterprise applications are Java's largest asset. Java supports many libraries that are the building blocks of any organizational system, and this has helped developers write down any functions a company needs using Java. The integration capabilities of Java are very broad, as most hosting service providers support Java.
Reduce security risks First, Java does not use pointers that hold the memory address of another value and cause unwanted access to memory. It happens. This allows you to run Java applications within a sandbox, thus eliminating the risk of damage.
Non-dependence on the platform The slogan "Write once, run everywhere" for WORA is a popular programming phrase coined by Sun Microsystems to describe the multi-platform capabilities of Java, which means that you can write a Java program and the app on any other platform. Supports Java Virtual Machine (JVM), run. In this case, JVM creates a level of abstraction between code and hardware. All major operating systems, including Windows, Mac, and Linux, support JVM.
Distributed calculations against parallel processes Unlike other languages that need to use external APIs for distribution, Java has introduced this technology at its core. The specific Java method for distributed computing is called Remote Method Invocation (RMO). Using RMI, you can include all of Java's advantages, such as security, platform independence, and object-oriented programming in distributed computing. In addition, Java supports Socket programming and the CORBA distribution method for sharing objects between programs written in different languages.
Automatic memory management Thanks to its automatic memory management (AMM), which is also used in the Swift programming language, Java developers should not worry about manually writing code for memory management tasks. Garbage collection is also an application that automatically manages the allocation and release of memory.
Multithreading A thread is the smallest processing unit in programming. To maximize CPU utilization time, Java allows threads to run simultaneously, and this process is called multi-threading. People occupy a common area of memory, so switching between them takes a little time. However, the threads are independent of each other, and therefore if the thread encounters an error, it does not affect other threads. This is especially true for games and programs that have heavy animations.
The Jvpars programming team is proud to introduce the first fully native news portal platform with the Java platform, which, using the above capabilities, ensures the ability to run quickly and without slowing down in high-traffic and commercial applications. Some of the top features of the news portal are as follows
Radiation News Portal Features
1. Statistics View the calendar of the day View user comments View recent comments View daily news View monthly monthly visit statistics View daily comments View the number of news in the services See the list of unapproved comments See published news list View remaining time domain news service View the remaining time of the news service View remaining service support time
2. News portal users Determine user access Add user with editor editor role Add a user with the author's user role Add a user with a system administrator user role Determine user access with the editor's user role Determine user access with the author's user interface Determine user access with the user manager of the system administrator Limit users' access to non-accessible areas Ability to specify multiple rails simultaneously, for example, sports editor and political reporter with the necessary rails and accesses
3. Manage menus and pages Ability to add menus and submenu freely Automatically add menus and submenus to the home screen Added automatic page related web news service while adding menu
4. Arrangement management Ability to add layout separately for each news service Ability to add widgets independently for each news service Ability to edit the layout of any news service independently The layout includes the following: • News Slider + Slider Archive • Top News + Top News Archive • News as a vertical card + news archive • News as a horizontal card + news archive • Left news with big photo + news archive • Left news as a link + news archive • Left news widget as the latest slider + news archive • Left news widget as an advertising slider • Left news widget in the form of a clock + calendar • Left news widget in solar calendar • Left news widget in religious time by province and city • Ability to design the order order of the employer • Ability to design the layout to order the employer
5. Announcement management Ability to add notifications Ability to add creation date and expiration date Dedicated uploader for inserting photos along with text editor View the list of announcements with the possibility of managing the issued announcements
6. Confirm user submission Ability to view and confirm user comments View user comment list with search feature Ability to view and handle user complaints separately See the list of user complaints with the ability to search by news
7. Profile editing Ability to view and edit profiles Ability to change and upload profile photos
8. Site settings Ability to add contact information Ability to add text about us Ability to add text to site rules Ability to add general site information Ability to change the site logo to base 64 Ability to manage the start and end time of domain, server and support
9. Dedicated lead file Dedicated lead file Ability to fold indefinitely Ability to add names and tags to uploaded photos Ability to view and search archived photos Ability to use photo archives in various news Ability to edit, cut, rotate, etc. Add titles to photos before uploading
10. Add content Ability to add content by selecting the news service Ability to add content by selecting the type of layout in the news service Ability to enter news summaries by applying a limit to the number of characters Ability to enter creation date with dedicated Date Picker Add tags to news with the ability to select from existing tags Ability to view comments related to any news Possibility of approval or disapproval of news by the editor Ability to edit news (send to unconfirmed news list after confirmation) Ability to preview news before confirmation Ability to search, filter and add related news News history with the possibility of previewing the changes applied by the user and the date and time of the changes Has an independent panel for author, editor, admin ... Possibility to add the required rails to the client's order Ability to verify independent news for text and video news Video news gallery with the possibility of direct or cdn video link + video preview video Video news gallery with the possibility of single and group upload of service photos Video gallery has a dark theme along with an independent description and feature archive Video news service has the ability to display slideshows, download photos ..